Terms & ConditionsJune 19, 2020 2022-03-11 3:55
Terms & Conditions
We are an online EdTech platform and these are the terms and conditions overseeing your entrance and utilization of “SoroBindu” alongside its related sub-areas, destinations, services, portable application, administrations, and apparatuses (the “Website”). By using the Site, you hereby accept these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein) and represent that you agree to comply with these terms and conditions (the “User Agreement”). This User Agreement is regarded as successful upon your utilization of the Site which means your acknowledgement of these terms. On the off chance that you don’t consent to be bound by this User Agreement kindly don’t get to, register with, or utilize this Site. This Site is claimed and worked by SoroBindu OPC.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- YOUR ACCOUNT
To access certain services offered by the platform, we may require that you create an account with us or provide personal information to complete the creation of an account. We may at any time in our sole and absolute discretion, invalidate the username and/or password without giving any reason or prior notice and shall not be liable or responsible for any losses suffered by, caused by, arising out of, in connection with, or by reason of such request or invalidation.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user identification, password, account details, and related private information. You agree to accept this responsibility and ensure your account and its related details are maintained securely at all times and all necessary steps are taken to prevent misuse of your account. You should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. You agree and acknowledge that any use of the Site and related services offered and/or any access to private information, data or communications using your account and password shall be deemed to be either performed by you or authorized by you as the case may be. You agree to be bound by any access of the Site and/or use of any services offered by the Site (whether such access or use are authorized by you or not). You agree that we shall be entitled (but not obliged) to act upon, rely on, or hold you solely responsible and liable in respect thereof as if the same were carried out or transmitted by you. You further agree and acknowledge that you shall be bound by and agree to fully indemnify us against any and all losses arising from the use of or access to the Site through your account.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete at all times. You are obligated to update details about your account in real-time by accessing your account online. For pieces of information you are not able to update by accessing Your Account on the Site, you must inform us via our customer service communication channels to assist you with these changes. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Site, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without prior notice to you. We may at any time in our sole and absolute discretion, request that you update your Personal Data or forthwith invalidate the account or related details without giving any reason or prior notice and shall not be liable or responsible for any losses suffered by or caused by you or arising out of or in connection with or by reason of such request or invalidation. You hereby agree to change your password from time to time and to keep your account secure and also shall be responsible for the confidentiality of your account and liable for any disclosure or use (whether such use is authorized or not) of the username and/or password.
Please review our Privacy Agreement, which also governs your visit to the Site. The personal information/data provided to us by you or your use of the Site will be treated as strictly confidential, in accordance with the Privacy Agreement and applicable laws and regulations. If you object to your information being transferred or used in the manner specified in the Privacy Agreement, please do not use the Site.
- Who’s Who
Users and third parties using our Services are all referred to in these Terms collectively as “Users,” “you” or “your.”
CONDITIONS OF USE
- What we do
SoroBindu’s Services provide a simple and quick means for learners to learn the various types of technical skills. We an EdTech platform.
- How We Fit In
SoroBindu is the creator and owner of the courses listed on the Services. However, instructors are solely responsible for their actions. SoroBindu doesn’t hold any responsibility for their employee’s or staff’s personal actions.
PRIVACY AND USER INFORMATION
- These Terms apply to you as soon as you access the Services by any means and continue in effect until they are terminated. Certain provisions will always remain applicable to both you and SoroBindu.
- SoroBindu may terminate your right to use the Services at any time (a) if you violate or breach these Terms; (b) if you misuse or abuse the Services, or use the Services in a way not intended or permitted by SoroBindu; or (c) if allowing you to access and use the Services would violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations or would expose SoroBindu to legal liability. SoroBindu may choose to stop offering the Services, or any particular portion of the Service, or modify or replace any aspect of the Service, at any time. We will use reasonable efforts to provide you with notice of our termination of your access to the Services, where, in SoroBindu’s sole discretion, failure to do so would materially prejudice you. You agree that SoroBindu will not be liable to you or any third party as a result of its termination of your right to use or otherwise access the Services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, or as otherwise set forth herein, SoroBindu and any person or entity associated with SoroBindu’s provision of the Services (e.g., an affiliate, vendor, strategic partner, or employee) (“Associated Parties”), will not be liable to you or any third party, for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, opportunity costs, intangible losses, or the cost of substitute services (even if SoroBindu has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
- Nothing in these Terms is intended to exclude or limit any condition, warranty, right, or liability that may not be lawfully excluded or limited. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or conditions or the limitation or exclusion of liability for loss or damage caused by willful acts, negligence, breach of contract or breach of implied terms, or incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, only those liability and other limitations which are lawful in your jurisdiction (if any) will apply to you and our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
YOUR ACCOUNT WITH SOROBINDU
We may require you to create an account to access certain features or functions of the Services. You agree to follow certain rules when you create an account with SoroBindu or user the Services, including the following:
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or the legal age of the majority where you reside, to use the Services. If you are 13 or older, you may only use the Services under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who manages your use and/or account. However, if you are under 13, please do not provide us with any information about yourself.
- You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself, or if you are using the Services on behalf of an entity, the entity (the “Registration Data”). You also agree to update this Registration Data if it changes.
- If there is a dispute between two or more persons or entities as to account ownership, SoroBindu will be the sole arbiter of that dispute and SoroBindu’s decision (which may include termination or suspension of the account) will be final and binding on those parties.
- If you are using the Services on behalf of a company or other entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to legally bind that entity and grant SoroBindu all permissions and licenses provided in these Terms.
- We may provide you the ability to implement certain permission within your account to third parties including, “sub-users,” “sub-accounts,” or other credentialed account users. If we do so, you agree that you are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account (including actions by sub-users), so you must maintain the confidentiality of your password and account details. You likewise agree that all rules applicable to your account will apply to all third parties to whom you grant access to your account.
- You agree to immediately notify SoroBindu of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. You are responsible for (and we will hold you responsible for) any activities that occur under your account.